Friday, May 1, 2009

How a Disabled Adult Can Discharge a Guardianship?

I had a prospect ask me this question yesterday and the answer is simply write your Presiding Judge of your Circuit Court, which has jurisdiction over your guardianship matter.

As a disabled person, you have legal rights and setting up a guardian is an important restriction of your legal right. Typically, when you are served your Summons for Petition of Appointment of Guardian, it will explain to you your legal rights.

Sean Robertson is an attorney that concentrates in Probate & Guardianship, Wills & Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Entity Selection Planning, & Asset Protection planning. Sean Robertson can be reached at 312-498-6080 or

No comments:

Post a Comment